RECARO Start 2.0
The RECARO Start 2.0 has optimised side impact protection, high-quality integrated headphones and attractive new look. Unique basic functions, such as the seat cushion extension, space-saving folding mechanism or the breathable design. The RECARO Start 2.0 is for ECE groups II - III.
- Unique RECARO Sound System using integrated speakers for child-specific audio
- Wider shoulder support for even greater safety in the event of side impact, and increased lateral stability while cornering.
- Adjustable height, shoulder width and seat cushion
length ensure a comfortable sitting position.
- Open construction and breathable fabric covers for a comfortable journey.
- Specially designed shape: an "anti-submarining" ramp stops the child from slipping underneath the seatbelt in a crash.
- An adjustable tilt mechanism changes the seat into its reclined position*
- The ergonomically designed and integrated headrest provides support and comfort when resting as well as providing additional protection in the event of a side collision.
- Seatbelt is easier to buckle with the new belt system.
- Easy to transport by just folding the backrest forward and stowing the seat away.
- The aluminium frame construction bends on impact to absorb more energy.
- Covers are made from high-quality materials such as innovative, trendy microfibre or fashionable Bellini. Covers can be removed and machine-washed
- The seat can be simply secured using the car's own
- Practical bag integrated in the seat for holding an MP3 player
*The recline position is intended exclusively for ECE Group
II (15-25 kg) and must not be used above this weight (ECE
Group III child).
Microfibre Black / Aquavit
ECE-Group: II - III
15 - 36 kg ( 33 - 80 lbs approx.)
approx. 3 - 12 years